Saturday 17 September 2016

Bookish Questions Book Tag

Hey! I came across this interesting list of bookish questions on the Internet and I decided to do it. Hope you like it.

1) E-Books or Hard Copies?
    Most definitely hard copies. I love the feeling of holding a book in my hand and turning the pages with occasional sniffing. I love the smell of old books.

2) New books or Used Books?
     New books.

3) Paperbacks or Hardbound?
    Paperbacks. Hardbound for aesthetics, though.

4) Favourite Genre?
     I love reading different genres but if I had to choose I would say YA.

5) Favourite Book?
    Is that even a question? I can't even.


via GIPHY

6) Favourite Author?
    John Green, Dan Brown, Colleen Hoover, Agatha Christie, Neil Gaiman, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Haruki Murakami, Arundhati Roy.... You get the drift, not an easy question to answer either.

7) Best Movie to Book Adaptation?
     Hunger Games

8) Worst Movie to Book Adaptation?
     Paper Towns. They just ruined an amazing book.

9) Favourite Place to read?
    In bed snuggled up in the blanket with a cup of coffee or lakeside

10) One book at a time or multiple books?
     I am definitely a monogamist. I just can't read multiple books at the same time. Once when I tried, I ended up mixing up the plots and characters.        
     

No comments:

Post a Comment